Blocking viruses, malware,ransomware, and hackers that traditional antivirus can't stop
B2B Technical Support Engineer (French)€25k – €28k
The B2B Customer Success Support Engineer is a highly organized self-starter looking for a challenge and ready to join a company in a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive impactful B2B post-sale technical support case triage activities and work closely with other global Customer Success team members to convert customers into brand advocates.
What You’ll Do:
• In-depth knowledge of and the ability to build, setup, reconfigure, manipulate software and hardware.
• Ability to setup and test in an emulated/virtual environment, such as; VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC
• Proficient with windows domain and workgroup network infrastructures
• Ability to convey detail instructions verbally and in writing, a creative thinker and problem solver.
• Participate on Malwarebytes Forums and Helpdesk, addressing technical issues posted by users and customers as assigned.
• Prior experience working with malware removal tools and security software, supporting Corporate & Enterprise customers to positive outcomes.
• Support various end-users primarily focused on English and French speaking users.
Got you covered
100% healthcare coverage, including dental and vision, for all employees.
Show you the money
Competitive compensation, 401k matching, stock options, and referral bonuses.
Work hard, play harder
Open time off
Fully stocked kitchen
Gaming and arcade lounges, beer club, and more.
Be a hero
Keep the world a little safer by fighting off cybercrooks. Cape optional.
Malwarebytes at a glance
Malwarebytes focuses on Enterprise Software, Security, Enterprise Security, Software, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in Santa Clara and Clearwater. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Malwarebytes has raised $80M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2016.