Online marketplace and community to discover and collect rare digital art
Customer Support Specialist$32k – $40k
- Provide superior support to existing MakersPlace creators by answering incoming questions via chat, and email.
- Facilitate the inbound content creator leads.
- Drafting creator-facing material, including reporting and insights.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for product and service issues.
- Investigating creator problems and identifying problem sources to determine possible solutions.
- Assisting creators with account/storefront set up.
- Execute effective techniques to drive and contribute to creator satisfaction, and maintain positive long-standing relationships.
- Become an expert user of the MakersPlace platform.
- Provide feedback to our Product team by communicating ideas that would improve the use of the service for our creators, as well as providing them with ideas for new functionality.
- Working towards, or have a degree in the arts, communications, marketing, or public relations field. Direct experience also applicable.
- Ability to work carefully and methodically to completion, even at rapid, repetitive tasks.
- Strong knowledge of G Suite applications.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the creator needs and frustrations.
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues.
- Self-starter who demonstrates a high sense of ownership and can work independently.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the arts, and helping creators.
MakersPlace at a glance
MakersPlace focuses on Content Creators, Ecommerce, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, MakersPlace has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.