Online marketplace and community to discover and collect rare digital art
Product Designer$80k – $125k • 0.2% – 0.8%
- Understand user needs. Gather feedback directly from creators and consumers to define product needs.
- Drive solutions based on insights. Form strong opinions about our product, conceptualize, and deliver complete product design solutions. (i.e storyboards, mockups and/or prototypes)
- Collaborate across disciplines. Partner with engineering to deliver practical yet compelling product experiences.
- Actively participate in the entire product development cycle. Ideation, implementation, testing, evaluating and iteration.
- Make the future feel tangible. Continuously drive a clear and consistent vision of the brand, identity and user experience across the company.
- 3+ years working in product design.
- A portfolio showcasing previously designed consumer experiences. e.g Dribbble, Behance, personal website.
- Understands and is able to deliver data-informed product designs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, necessary to actualize ideas and concepts.
- Ability to identify the right problems to solve, not just make things pretty (although that is important as well)
- Able to deliver high quality designs in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for empowering creators.
MakersPlace was founded by seasoned product, growth and engineering leaders, and funded by top-tier venture capital funds and angels in silicon valley. Our team consists of early Pinterest engineers and ex-YC founders.
Meet your team
MakersPlace at a glance
MakersPlace focuses on Content Creators, Ecommerce, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, MakersPlace has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.