American Factory Sourcing Made Easy
Sales & Marketing Manager$60k – $80k
At Maker’s Row, creative thinking and problem-solving are at the cornerstone of our operation as we push the boundaries of knowledge and access to product manufacturing. We are a tight-knit team where individual contributions play a vital role in shaping our product daily. We are looking for leaders with drive, creativity, and a strong belief in teamwork.
The ideal candidate knows how to set growth priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth. The ideal candidate will bring passion and energy to everything they do and be flexible and comfortable in a face-paced environment.
- Collaborate with CEO and team on sales and marketing strategy
- Develop creative, low-cost strategies to help businesses acquire and retain customers
- Hypothesize, prioritize, and test innovative growth strategies
- Provide strategic guidance, insight, and knowledge about market trends, customer sentiments, and effectiveness of sales strategies.
- Define sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins.
- Foster continuous improvement; ensure that all sales activities (sales calls, pipeline development, account planning, customer reviews, etc) are efficient and effective.
- Coordinate forecasting, sales reporting, and sales calls.
- Build dashboards to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
- Focus on growth strategies including content marketing, product marketing, and event planning
- Manage and effectively execute email & online marketing strategy (including web and email content development, client management, social strategy, SEO/SEM marketing)
- Analyze and test to see strategies to see what is impactful and aligns with top KPIs.
- Work closely with the team to drive market launch of new products and features.
- Manage timelines and budget associated with integrating marketing & sales projects ensuring all activities are on budget, in line with product vision, and executed on time.
- 4+ years experience managing and/or coordinating B2B marketing programs/campaigns; previous experience working on or collaborating with a sales team as demonstrated through a solid understanding of software sales.
- Aggressive team and business builder with compassion
- Experience with driving rapid growth and marketplace adaption
- Results-driven mentality and tangible goal-oriented management style
- Highly-organized and enjoys implementing task infrastructure
- Forward-thinking and always seeking improvement
- Excellent listener that places a premium on the ideas of others
- Team player and super positive attitude, a go-getter