The trusted digital platform for metal procurement
Steel Expert€80k – €100k • 0.0% – 1.0%
The Steel Expert will be in permanent contact with the industry stakeholders in Steel industry, our sales team and our tech team to guarantee high standards are delivered within our digital platform.
The Steel Expert will have the responsibility to steer the right steel product offering while overseeing that the quality of the services are in expectations with the steel industry
The Steel expert will be also in charge of representing the digital platform at industry forums and networking events alongside the co-founders.
The Steel Expert will play a key role in the future success of the venture and will be part of the Management Committee alongside the founding team.
The role is based in the Ruhrgebiet (where most of the initial clients are based) and/or in Berlin (where the company is headquartered).
- At least 10 years of experience within the steel industry in Europe with leadership role(s)
Strong understanding of the steel ecosystem
- Very strong access to decision-makers in the steel industry in Germany & Europe
- Charismatic personality being able to evangelize the steel market with a new digital platform
- Self-starter with entrepreneur mindset and capacity to work in autonomy
- Team player with willingness to educate and train younger employees
- Fluency in English and German are necessary for the success of this role
- Full-time or part-time opportunity to join an ambitious and well-funded venture at a very early stage
- Remuneration will be competitive and based on the experience of the candidate
- Equity plan can be considered and discussed
MakeMake-Metal at a glance
MakeMake-Metal focuses on E-Commerce and E-Commerce Platforms. Their company has offices in Berlin, Cologne, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, and Essen. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.not-yet-available.de