Madrona Venture Group hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Madrona Venture Group posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
Venture capitalists are always dutifully searching for startups that could help companies shift to a digital future more quickly. Techcrunch spoke to 12 of them to take their pulse and learn more about the trends that are exciting them, what they look for in an investment opportunity and which parts of the enterprise are ripe for startups to impact:
- Max Gazor, CRV
- Navin Chaddha, Mayfield
- Matt Murphy, Menlo Venture Capital
- Soma Somasagar, Madrona Ventures
- Jon Lehr, Work-Bench
- Steve Herrod, General Catalyst
- Jai Das, Sapphire Ventures
- Ed Sim, Boldstart Ventures
- Martin Cassado, Andreessen Horowitz
- Vassant Natarajan, Accel
- Dharmesh Thakker, Battery Ventures
- 2 weeks ago
- GO1.com, an online learning platform focused specifically on professional training courses (both those to enhance a worker’s skills as well as those needed for company compliance training), is announcing that it has raised $40 million in funding, a Series C.
- The funding is coming from a very strong list of backers: it’s being co-led by Madrona Venture Group and SEEK with participation also from Microsoft’s venture arm M12; new backer Salesforce Ventures, the investing arm of the CRM giant; and another previous backer, Our Innovation Fund.
- The company plans to use funding to continue expanding its business, which started out in Brisbane, Australia and now has its operations also based out of San Francisco. Specifically, it wants to continue growth in North America, and to continue expanding its partner network.
- 3 months ago
Global robotic process automation (RPA) startup UiPath plans to expand its India business as organisations seek ways to automate routine processes to save costs and increase employee productivity.
The company, which is valued at more than $7 billion, has so far raised about $1 billion from investors such as Sequoia, Capital G, Accel, and Madrona Venture Group. In its latest round in April 2019, it closed a Series D fundraise of $568 million led by Coatue and joined by others such as Dragoneer, Wellington, and Sands Capital.