Offshore Enterprise Software Design & Development Partner
Node Js Backend Developer₹3L – ₹5L • No equity
We are looking for a Node.js Developer who has experience building back-end services and managing data exchange between the server and user-facing applications.
Responsibilities will include the development of back-end logic, definition and maintenance of the database and maintaining the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application. You will work closely with the front-end developers in order to implement their components into the application.
- As a backend developer, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side systems
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. You will test, secure and deploy your code
- Work experience on Node.js is a must along with a server-side framework like Express.js
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience and proficiency integrating with REST APIs
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Experience in working with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- At least 1 years of experience developing backends using NodeJS should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Knowledge and working experience in Cloud environment - AWS or Azure
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks. Should be a fast learner and a go-getter without any fear of trying out new things
Madgeek at a glance
Madgeek focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, E-Commerce Platforms, and Software. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.