Search Engine for Used Machinery
Business Development Executive$80k – $150k
Are you a hustler that loves the excitement of closing deals and building a company from the ground level? Do you want to make an immediate impact while making uncapped commissions? If yes, YOU FOUND YOUR NEXT ROLE! We're a fast-paced established startup disrupting a BILLION dollar industry. The experience you obtain at Machinio in 3 months is equivalent to the experience you'd obtain in 1 year anywhere else!
The Business Development Executive position at Machinio.com is critical to the growth of the company and to the revolution we are leading in the machinery industry.
Have the opportunity to work with an international team representing over 12 nationalities and help businesses in over 190 countries. With headquarters in Chicago, Berlin and teammates all over the world, this role offers the unique opportunity to disrupt a $400 billion industry.
We are the fastest growing machinery marketplace in the world, featured in Forbes (founders recognized as 30 under 30), Crain’s Chicago Business, Business Insider and Inc.com.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all around the world.
- You're a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential, and the current challenges in the market.
- Sign them up as members!
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, free snacks, monthly catered lunches and coffee (all the nespresso you can drink).
- Base salary + generous commission structure.
- GREAT benefits: Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
E-mail your resume to LAURA.PEREIRA@MACHINIO.COM, with the answer to the following question:
WHY DO YOU THINK YOU WILL KILL IT IN THIS ROLE?
Machinio at a glance
Machinio focuses on Marketplaces, Industrial, Construction, and Farming. Their company has offices in Chicago. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Machinio has raised $4.04M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.machinio.com