The best mental health care for your workforce
Strategic Alliance Manager
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for a Strategic Alliance Manager, based in Burlingame, CA, to help us manage relationships with benefit consultants.
- Manage and grow Lyra’s relationship with our employer benefit consultants and national broker partners
- Build and deepen strategic relationships, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise
- Expand the depth and breadth of Lyra’s interaction within consulting community, driving revenue growth
- Increase Lyra market share by supporting Partnership Directors in identifying and developing new opportunities
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plan for each target consulting firms
- Work closely with internal partners including - marketing, product, client success, legal etc to deliver on Go To Market goals
- Attend and lead various educational meetings, capabilities presentations and networking events both in person and via conference call
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of employer benefit consultant/broker needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products and technologies
- 5+ years of experience within the employer healthcare benefit consultant/broker space
- A proven track record of success with complex and strategic sales or account management
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural effective consultative style
- The ability to energize, communicate and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Strong project management skills, with a demonstrable ability to corral and manage details in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with experience advising, presenting to and persuading senior corporate personnel
- Enthusiasm for working collaboratively with highly-talented professionals
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- Willingness to travel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Membership to One Medical for you and your dependents.
11 paid holidays + 20 vacation days
Fully equipped kitchen and unlimited snacks
We love dogs. Bring your pup to the office, share your latest insta-worthy shots on several slack channels dedicated to pet love. And if you love dogs so much you want to dress as one, no judgment here.
We host weekly lunch-and-learns led by Lyrians and experts on mental health, psychotherapy, tech, data insights, and more. It’s an opportunity for us to get together as one big team and learn something new.
Cell phone stipend
Lyra Health at a glance
Lyra Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Services, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Burlingame. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lyra Health has raised $158.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.