Business Operations Analyst, Blended Care
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
The Business Operations team works cross-functionally to enable and support the growth of the company. The Business Operations Analyst, Blended Care role is for someone with a knack for telling stories with data, knows their way around a spreadsheet, and someone who is passionate about systems and scaling a startup business. This role will help us build and scale our Blended Care Video-Therapy business and will require taking a data driven approach to inform major business decisions across the company - with a particular focus on product analytics. The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical, financial, and presentation skills, in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are seeking a self-starter that can wear multiple hats while juggling a variety of projects. This position is ideal for professionals seeking Business Operations and /or Analytics experience at an early stage tech startup experiencing rapid growth.
- Work with large data sets pulled from various systems and databases. Independently ascertain how to query data and run ad hoc analyses to drive insights for the Blended Care program
- Draw actionable insights and create clear presentations to convey information to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct business metric analysis - including defining KPIs, monitoring and evaluating performance against targets
- Build operational dashboards to monitor product line performance and analyze business drivers
- Be a key business partner to other teams and lead analytical efforts to identify external-facing product insights and drive cross-functional resolutions to operational issues
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Econ, or other Business related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in business operations, analytics, corporate strategy, or other relevant experience
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working with large data sets and drawing meaningful insights
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Highly self-motivated and willing to work cross functionally in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly present actionable insights
Lyra Health, Inc. works in partnership with Lyra Clinical Associates P.C. and other contracted affiliates to deliver clinical services. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Membership to One Medical for you and your dependents.
11 paid holidays + 20 vacation days
Fully equipped kitchen and unlimited snacks
We love dogs. Bring your pup to the office, share your latest insta-worthy shots on several slack channels dedicated to pet love. And if you love dogs so much you want to dress as one, no judgment here.
We host weekly lunch-and-learns led by Lyrians and experts on mental health, psychotherapy, tech, data insights, and more. It’s an opportunity for us to get together as one big team and learn something new.
Cell phone stipend
Lyra Health at a glance
Lyra Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Services, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Burlingame. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lyra Health has raised $158.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.