The best mental health care for your workforce
Blended Care, Operations Manager
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
Lyra Health is looking for an Operations Manager to help us scale our Blended Care Tele-Therapy business. This role will be a great fit if you are energized by scaling processes to grow a clinical program, working closely with providers to enable their success, and delivering business results. You should be highly organized, detail-oriented, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. In your first year, you will…
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Blended Care program to ensure we hit our growth targets (e.g., provider onboarding and training, technical issue triaging, program goals tracking, etc.)
- Serve as primary operations contact with a portion of our Blended Care providers, maintaining regular contact so that they feel supported and empowered after every interaction
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes, collaborating internally with teams such as clinical, product, HR, legal, and others to effectively set up processes to scale the program over time
- Play integral team role to continue to make Blended Care a top program for providers, clients, and customers
- 6+ years of experience with digital health, clinical operations, healthcare consulting or related experiences; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience as a people manager; experience working with clinicians is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to innovate and creatively solve problems in a highly collaborative manner
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and balance priorities in a dynamic and constantly evolving work environment
- Passion for mental health and changing the healthcare landscape
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Membership to One Medical for you and your dependents.
11 paid holidays + 20 vacation days
Fully equipped kitchen and unlimited snacks
We love dogs. Bring your pup to the office, share your latest insta-worthy shots on several slack channels dedicated to pet love. And if you love dogs so much you want to dress as one, no judgment here.
We host weekly lunch-and-learns led by Lyrians and experts on mental health, psychotherapy, tech, data insights, and more. It’s an opportunity for us to get together as one big team and learn something new.
Cell phone stipend
Lyra Health at a glance
Lyra Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Services, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Burlingame. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lyra Health has raised $158.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.