Transforming behavioral health with technology
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. Using intelligent matching technology, Lyra connects companies and employees to high quality, effective mental health providers and care that works, and gives them the flexibility of in-person care, live video therapy, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. We work with innovative companies, such as Uber and eBay, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date, most recently a Series B round led by Tenaya Capital and Glynn Capital Partners.
As a Partnership Analyst, you will play a vital role in supporting Lyra’s monetization strategy as a member of our Sales Operations group. You will help to drive a broad set of sales planning, pricing and reporting processes. As a result, you will partner across the organization to work with Partnership Directors, Marketing and our Finance team.
In your first year, you will:
- Establish ongoing pricing analysis and recommendations related to new opportunities and new products.
- Manually price deals in Excel with the goal of building self service tools.
- Manage tools in the sales tech stack.
- Drive weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue reporting and KPIs for upper management.
- Analyze and build account lists around the ideal customer profile.
- Own critical quarterly processes including sales quotas, incentive calculations, CAC/LTV.
- Improve operational excellence, accuracy, timeliness, and consistency across key processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, or other Business related field.
- 3+ years experience working in Finance, Sales Operations or Human Resources analytics.
- Data-driven and detail-oriented.
- Adaptable in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Solutions-focused individual who strives for continual improvement.
- Expert in Excel, including building complex formulas.
- Previous experience with incentive compensation plans using Salesforce are preferred.
At Lyra we value inclusion and diversity and we work hard to ensure that people are treated respectfully and equitably and to create an environment where employees have the confidence to be their true selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by law.