Transforming behavioral health with technology
Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and identifying new customers for Lyra. You will partner with Partnership Directors (senior sellers) to help large businesses understand the value of Lyra and of providing our services as an employee benefit. We are building a team from the ground up that will require a solutions-focused attitude, a high sense of urgency, and a passion for sales.
As one of the first SDRs at Lyra, you will have the opportunity to help create process and build pipeline for multi million dollar deals immediately. This is an opportunity to start your sales career at a high growth company and transition into a more senior sales role.
In your first year, you will:
- Prospect into benefits buyers at large US businesses and generate pipeline for the Partnership Directors.
- Educate prospects on the value of Lyra’s behavioral health products via phone, email, LinkedIn and events.
- Navigate through a complex series of buyers to understand pain points, drive urgency across a variety of buyers and seed Lyra as a possible solution.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- 1-2 years experience in a phone sales role as part of a B2B company or a driven new grad who thrives in fast paced, constantly-changing environments.
- A curiosity about sales and behavioral health.
- The ability to proactively engage new clients through email and phone.
- A high sense of urgency that can adapt and pivot in every conversation.
- The skills to passionately and clearly articulate the value of behavioral health and Lyra.
- A team-player attitude with a desire to improve internal processes beyond your day-to-day tasks A desire to learn, grow, and get in on the ground floor while launching your career.
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. Using intelligent matching technology, Lyra connects companies and employees to high quality, effective mental health providers and care that works, and gives them the flexibility of in-person care, live video therapy, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. We work with innovative companies, such as Uber and eBay, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date, most recently a Series B round led by Tenaya Capital and Glynn Capital Partners.
At Lyra we value inclusion and diversity and we work hard to ensure that people are treated respectfully and equitably and to create an environment where employees have the confidence to be their true selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other category protected by law.