Transforming behavioral health with technology
Employer Onsite Therapist
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as uber, eBay, and Lyft, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
Description This is a part-time contracted (up to 25 hours/wk) position providing excellent, evidence-based therapy to highly motivated clients located onsite at a large employer partner. In this unique role, you will represent Lyra offering a convenient, accessible therapy service to employees onsite.
- Provide evidence-based therapy services care to Lyra clients.
- Provide treatment to clients who are looking for help with anxiety and depression
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking and provide clients feedback, advice, and encouragement
- Adhere to standards of service operations, documentation, and privacy at all times
- Educate clients on skills, help them set concrete goals, and assist them in problem-solving
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with Lyra team members
- Timely data reporting to Lyra as requested
- Participate in quality assurance reviews to ensure quality care is provided
- Potential for optional responsibilities of delivering workshops to large groups of employees
- Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage family therapy, or Doctorate degree in clinical psychology from an accredited college or university
- Unrestricted license in California
- Skilled in exclusively providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders)
- Focus on short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new innovative behavior change approaches via technology
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track client progress
- Passionate about mental health
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, good humor
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.