The best mental health care for your workforce
Employer Onsite Therapist
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
This is a part-time contracted (up to 25 hours/wk) position providing excellent, evidence-based therapy to highly motivated clients located onsite at a large employer partner. In this unique role, you will represent Lyra offering a convenient, accessible therapy service to employees onsite.
- Provide evidence-based therapy services care to Lyra clients.
- Provide treatment to clients who are looking for help with anxiety and depression
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking and provide clients feedback, advice, and encouragement
- Adhere to standards of service operations, documentation, and privacy at all times
- Educate clients on skills, help them set concrete goals, and assist them in problem-solving
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with Lyra team members
- Timely data reporting to Lyra as requested
- Participate in quality assurance reviews to ensure quality care is provided
- Potential for optional responsibilities of delivering workshops to large groups of employees
- Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage family therapy, or Doctorate degree in clinical psychology from an accredited college or university
- Unrestricted license in New York
- Skilled in exclusively providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders)
- Focus on short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new innovative behavior change approaches via technology
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track client progress
- Passionate about mental health
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, good humor
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Membership to One Medical for you and your dependents.
11 paid holidays + 20 vacation days
Fully equipped kitchen and unlimited snacks
We love dogs. Bring your pup to the office, share your latest insta-worthy shots on several slack channels dedicated to pet love. And if you love dogs so much you want to dress as one, no judgment here.
We host weekly lunch-and-learns led by Lyrians and experts on mental health, psychotherapy, tech, data insights, and more. It’s an opportunity for us to get together as one big team and learn something new.
Cell phone stipend
Lyra Health at a glance
Lyra Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Services, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Burlingame. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lyra Health has raised $158.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.