Transforming behavioral health with technology
Telemedicine Physician (Internal Medicine or Family Practice or Psychiatry)
Lyra is transforming mental health care through its network of world-class, evidence based clinicians who use our technology to help people achieve their best emotional well-being. The patients we serve are employees at top companies, such as Uber and eBay, among others. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra Health has raised $83 million in funding to date from top Silicon Valley venture capitalists.
Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, and the VA system. You will:
-Receive training and ongoing support to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health consultations and medication management to highly motivated clients via live video.
-Have access to an expert psychiatrist consultant and your patients will have access to therapy and coaching through the platform, allowing you to work within a well integrated system.
-Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing continuing education as part of the position to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment/diagnosis/treatment of common psychiatric illnesses.
-Have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. You can customize your hours and availability. Minimum requirement is 20 hours/week.
- Full malpractice and tail coverage
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours
- Work from home or your office
- MD or DO, board certified in internal medicine/family practice with a strong interest in mental health or board certified in psychiatry
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new collaborative mental health care approaches via technology