Transforming behavioral health with technology
Senior Front-End Engineer
Lyra is transforming mental health care using technology with a human touch. Using our proprietary platform and matching technology, Lyra helps companies and their employees find the highest quality mental health care. We work with innovative companies, such as Uber and eBay, among others, and we offer access to an elite network of mental health providers with the flexibility of in-person therapy, live video sessions, coaching programs, and digital self-care tools. Co-founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised $83 million in funding to date from investors including Venrock, Greylock, Tenaya and Glynn Capital.
We’re looking for exceptional engineers to join our team. We care deeply about making a difference in people’s lives and hope you do too!
- Lead the charge on building and continuously improving our React-based applications.
- Work with a small and nimble engineering team on designing and developing core product functionality.
- Collaborate with key partners including product management, data science, behavioral health specialists.
- Ensure that best practices are adhered to at all phases of development.
- BS / MS in CS or related technical field.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience.
- Understand the ins and outs of developing HTML5 and single-page web applications across multiple clients on desktops and mobile.
- Experience working with scalable REST APIs. Bonus points if you’ve actually built some.
- Must be highly proactive and a self-starter. We’re a startup, so everyone contributes to design, product, front and back end.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.