Emotional Wellness Coach
This is a remote, part-time, hourly, contractor position.
About the Company
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, uber, Amgen, eBay, and Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, more than 1.3 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $170 million.
About the Role
Join a team of coaches who are working together to transform mental health care! As a part-time Emotional Wellness Coach for Lyra Health, you will have the chance receive training on evidence based practices, you’ll have a steady flow of motivated clients, and you can expand your practice with guaranteed hours. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate in consultation meetings, and you can use tech-enabled resources with your clients. You’ll provide coaching through phone or video to assist clients in reaching their goals of personal growth and behavior change. You will have the chance to participate in an innovative program with impressive outcomes.
- Excited about providing high quality, short term coaching to our customers’ diverse employees.
- Passionate about learning and growing, and collaborating with clinicians and other coaches.
- Comfortable with using technology. At Lyra, we are transforming mental health care with cutting-edge technology.
- Independent, open-minded, non-judgemental, compassionate
- Provide short term, one-on-one video or phone coaching sessions.
- Provide coaching to clients using Lyra's Emotional Wellness Program. You will develop customized programs for the clients based on their goals.
- Work with clients who are looking for help with stress management, life changes, workplace relationships (difficult conversations, team dynamics, being assertive), and intimate relationships (dating, marital tension, divorce).
- Participate in supervision or consultation and collaboration with team members
- Participate in training for Lyra's Program to learn a toolkit of evidence based practices
- Graduated from an ICF accredited coaching training program
- Demonstrated coaching experience
- Familiarity with relationship coaching, life coaching, or transition coaching
- Experience with coaching clients on a short term basis (2-3 months)
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new innovative behavior change approaches
- Comfort and demonstrated experience with technology tools used to create efficiencies in workflows and track client progress
- Candidates must reside in the United States
Thank you so much for your interest! We'll reach out if there is fit.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision. Membership to One Medical for you and your dependents.
11 paid holidays + 20 vacation days
Fully equipped kitchen and unlimited snacks
We love dogs. Bring your pup to the office, share your latest insta-worthy shots on several slack channels dedicated to pet love. And if you love dogs so much you want to dress as one, no judgment here.
We host weekly lunch-and-learns led by Lyrians and experts on mental health, psychotherapy, tech, data insights, and more. It’s an opportunity for us to get together as one big team and learn something new.
Cell phone stipend
Lyra Health at a glance
Lyra Health focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Information Technology, Information Services, and Employer Benefits Programs. Their company has offices in Burlingame. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lyra Health has raised $158.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.