Changing how low-bandwidth data is communicated -- decentralized and secure, for miles
Senior Firmware Engineer$90k – $120k • 0.1% – 0.2%
- You will become a part of the firmware engineering team producing solutions for our next generation of product.
- Take an active role in leading portions of engineering designs.
- Design, develop, and implement embedded algorithms for radio transmission and receipt.
- Work closely with Electrical Engineering to implement features that are compliant with hardware design constraints.
- Develop and contribute to our SDK to allow others to easily implement and integrate with the product.
- Improve our current products by optimizing for power and performance.
- Create test scripts and suites to validate product and speed up development.
- 4+ years experience in professional firmware engineering.
- Must have prior experience developing for ARM Cortex-M processors using the ARM GNU toolchain.
- Must have strong knowledge of C/C++.
- Must have developed production code for an existing product.
- Must have a working knowledge of most standard peripherals on embedded processors (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, DMA).
- Must have experience developing serial protocols.
- The ability to effectively debug applications via standard tools such as GDB and through hardware such as logical analyzers and oscilloscopes.
- Can perform power consumption analysis and optimize firmware for battery constrained operation.
- Follows coding best practices. Accustomed to maintaining code bases in Github or similar.
- Strong knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Prior experience developing for a real-time OS is a plus.
- Working knowledge of network stacks such as Ethernet and MQTT is a plus.
- Previous development for Bluetooth Low Energy devices (e.g. Nordic) is a plus.
- Familiarity with designing SDKs or APIs is a plus.
- Experience in electronics design and a layout a plus.
Team - Our talented and diverse team includes multiple time founders, inventors, former venture capitalists, rockstars, award winning DJs and space geeks.
Culture - We believe that intellectual curiosity and persistence strong determinants of and individual’s success and our core values include integrity, humility and ambition (yes, they can go hand in hand!).
Incentives - As a high growth startup in the process of scaling beyond our founders and early employees, there's a lot of opportunity for advancement, learning a wide range of skills and influencing the direction of the company. As well as a generous stock option package.
Benefits - Lynq offers a variety of company benefits including one of the nation’s best health insurance providers, 401k plan and other benefits.
Network - Surround yourself with experienced founders, tech operators and a company that is part of the leading networks in hardware, startups and venture capital including Techstars, Hax/SOSV and several other industry-focused communities such as Hardware Club, Woman in Hardware, New Lab, ACTAI and more.
Recognition - Lynq is a multiple award winning company and recent distinctions include a $1.7m Indiegogo campaign ranked in the 0.009% most successful campaigns ever, Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2018, 2019 CES Innovation Award Honoree, Outdoor Retailer Innovation Award 2018, Richard Branson’s Extreme Tech Challenge Finalist 2019.
Bcbs healthcare per employee
401k with 3% match
Lynq Technologies at a glance
Lynq Technologies focuses on Hardware, Wireless, Communications Hardware, Software, and Embedded Hardware and Software. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lynq Technologies has raised $9.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019 at a valuation of $18M.
You can view their website at http://www.lynqme.com