Lyft designs transportation solutions and programs that drive your business forward
At Lyft, community is what we are and it’s what we do. It’s what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
We’re looking for a talented Fleet Coordinator to help take Express Drive to the next level. In this role you will assist the Fleet Lead with vehicle management and drive improvements to the current process of managing vehicles to drive up utilization. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, and want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
- Expertise in all things fleet management
- Manage relationships with various partners including insurance agencies, collision centers, and internal/external partner teams
- Manage PO process with collision centers, insurance adjusters, and HQ to ensure collision centers are paid in a timely matter
- Manage and continually reduce vehicle out of service time across your market
- Flag vehicle issues, program challenges, and bugs to Operations Lead and internal/external partners
- Own utilization by prioritizing getting vehicles rental ready for Lyft Drivers (including cleaning, sanitizing, installing compliance items, moving onsite, etc)
- Large percentage of time spent outside - cleaning vehicles, moving cars and lot management.
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts
- Strong relationship building skills
- Extremely process oriented
- Experience managing vendors and partners
- General knowledge of the automotive industry and vehicles
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to analyze and understand data
- Excellent communication, verbal, and writing skills
- Strong bias for action
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to drive cars
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Be your own boss
You call the shots and decide your own schedule.
Get paid reliably
Earn more with frequent bonus opportunities and cash out quickly.
Meet interesting people — riders and drivers alike
Lyft at a glance
Lyft focuses on Mobile, Peer-to-Peer, Transportation, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees. To date, Lyft has raised $3.9B of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.
You can view their website at http://lyft.com