Lyft designs transportation solutions and programs that drive your business forward
Product Manager, Rider Growth (Bikes & Scooters)
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft’s Bikes & Scooters team is developing the future of micro-mobility. This team is focused on urban transportation and removing congestion, read more here!
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live and get around our communities. We are looking for product managers who bring exceptional creative and analytical skills to drive forward a best in class product. Product management at Lyft leads the integration of engineering, data science, and design to achieve the company’s vision for reinventing transportation. We are looking for entrepreneurial and passionate Product Managers to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast-paced company and industry from our San Francisco headquarters.
- Understand Lyft's strategic and competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Lyft's mission and drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research and usability studies
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Lead and align cross functional partners and teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision
- Gain alignment and support from key strategic partners. Support and grow the office culture in NYC
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Experience & Skills:
- Must have 6+ years of industry Product Management experience
- Experience in product management, product design or equivalent consultant experience
- Prior experience working remotely is a plus
- An academic background in Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- Passion for Lyft and what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Strong user empathy and previous experience working on user-facing product flows
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Be your own boss
You call the shots and decide your own schedule.
Get paid reliably
Earn more with frequent bonus opportunities and cash out quickly.
Meet interesting people — riders and drivers alike
Lyft at a glance
Lyft focuses on Mobile, Peer-to-Peer, Transportation, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees. To date, Lyft has raised $3.9B of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.
You can view their website at http://lyft.com