Lyft designs transportation solutions and programs that drive your business forward
Automotive Service Associate - Phoenix
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app and great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why we’ve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver.
As an Automotive Service Associate, you will learn how to support our drivers and passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
- Performs basic maintenance check and service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels and cleaning the vehicle exterior and interior. Duties can include polishing, drying and cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, and mats as well as vacuuming and shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand
- Shuttling vehicles to and from washes, body shops and dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to and from offices
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles
- Maintaining an organized lot for all vehicle needs utilizing lot maps, windshield markers, and valet key box
- Updating fleet-related trackers or spreadsheets
- Greeting customers and/or assisting with other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Has basic knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance
- Understands both what quality is and how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability and desire to learn
- Customer service mentality
- G suite proficiency
- A valid unrestricted driver's license and satisfactory driving record and be insurable under Lyft's policy required
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Be your own boss
You call the shots and decide your own schedule.
Get paid reliably
Earn more with frequent bonus opportunities and cash out quickly.
Meet interesting people — riders and drivers alike
Lyft at a glance
Lyft focuses on Mobile, Peer-to-Peer, Transportation, and Ride Sharing. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a very large team that's 5000+ employees. To date, Lyft has raised $3.9B of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2018.
You can view their website at http://lyft.com