We provide cutting-edge technology and marketing tools to real estate agents and brokers
Implementation Manager (remote)$55k – $105k • 0.1% – 0.2%
We’re looking for an Implementation Manager to join our growing Client Success team. Do you love high end, luxury real estate? Do you find fulfillment in helping others? Are you hyper-organized, and project oriented? Do you want to play a critical role in building stunningly beautiful websites for top realtors across the country? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
As an Implementation Manager, your role is to guide the build out and design of award-winning websites for the world’s top luxury real estate agents. You’ll immediately bond and build a relationship with your client, understanding their business, brand, and vision and translating it into actionable steps for our internal teams. As the primary point of contact, you are both a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence and a project manager who will guide clients through their first 4-8 weeks with Luxury Presence. You’ll quickly master our product, processes and tools in order to deliver an amazingly beautiful website product while delivering a white-glove treatment all the way through.
Your skills will be put to the test as you actively manage a book of business and help launch websites without compromising on speed or quality. Throughout the implementation cycle you will consistently exceed KPIs focused around website launch speed and delivering exceptional client experiences. This is a challenging and highly visible role in the company where you will be entrusted with our most important client relationships. Only those who love optimizing processes, enjoy serving clients, and have exceptional pride in their work need apply.
You’re good at:
- Understanding what amazing design looks like and articulating the details thanks to your understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Anticipating and understanding client vision, translating them into actionable next steps
- Communicating with clients, particularly in explaining order of operations, technical complexities and setting expectations
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Using software and tools to help yourself and clients stay organized and on schedule
- Interpreting, guiding, and executing client’s vision
- Maintaining an amazingly high bar for website quality and design; you love the details and won’t compromise
- 2-3 years experience in software implementation, media agency campaign execution, or creative operations for a design company
- An interest in luxury real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
- A strong portfolio of work in website design or another creative field
- Previous success working in fast-pace, high-volume environments and delivering every time
- Previous experience with platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress etc.
- Enthusiasm, competitive spirit, friendly and sunny disposition
- Draw people in with your excitement and can-do attitude
- Feel empowered removing roadblocks for client and team members
- Work efficiently and know how to hit deadlines
- Don't take yourself too seriously
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures. Luxury Presence was recognized in 2020 as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America by Inc. and as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 2000+ clients, including 22 of the WSJ Top 100 agents.
Luxury Presence is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Health, vision, and dental
Covered 100% by Luxury Presence
8 work weeks of paid leave, 4 weeks of unpaid leave for a total of 12 weeks
Employees are owner
We offer equity to full-time employees. Everyone who works at LP has an equity package.
We are a remote first company and look to hire great people, no matter where they live. Full-time employees are required to be online from 10am-3pm pst for collaboration.
We value results over hours logged. We encourage our employees to take time to recharge and handle their personal obligations. Our let's employees take time that works for them.
Luxury Presence at a glance
Luxury Presence focuses on Real Estate and Advertising. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Santa Monica. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Luxury Presence has raised $7.53M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.