Get lunch at work, without the work
Full-Stack Engineer$6k – $7k
LUNCH:ON is a food technology company that solves the daily lunch dilemma for busy office workers, offering delicious meals at a significant discount and with no delivery fees. With its headquarters in the UAE, LUNCH:ON is going global with offices in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt and several more to come this year. It has been named one of the 50 hottest tech companies in the world, and currently serves thousands of companies globally on a daily basis.
• Develop and enhance our frontend applications.
• Develop new features.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Perform regular code reviews.
• Ensure the best practices for writing code in the JS frameworks which is being followed by majority of the companies.
• Ensure the best practices for the configuration of our applications at frontend.
• Mentoring of peers on both soft and technical skills.
• Must have completed a 4 years’ bachelors’ degree in computer sciences or software engineering.
• Must have hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS.
• Must have worked on Node JS.
• Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL.
• Experience in designing and implementing the architecture of an application.
• Must have some idea of compiling and bundling tools like Webpack, Babel etc.
• Should have led the team.
• Should be willing to work on different technology stack when needed.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience of writing test cases in React or Next JS is a plus.