Great meals. Greater prices
Senior Network Engineer$5k – $6k
MUNCH:ON is a food technology company that offers a variety of delicious meals and food options at a fraction of the price and with no delivery fees. With its headquarters in the UAE, MUNCH:ON has gone global with offices in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. It has been named one of the 50 Hottest Tech Companies in the World, and recently expanded its operations by introducing the delivery of groceries and DIY meal kits to serve thousands of people at home -- making lives convenient and affordable!
• Develop standards-based network designs for company’s office and backbone infrastructure.
• Delivery of robust and comprehensive design documentation, incorporating best practices which address disaster recovery, incorporate test / compliance cycles and ensure as-build deployments meet design specs.
• Familiarity with design and deployment of controller-based WLAN architecture, as well as cloud-based/controller-less enterprise WiFi solutions; experience with WiFi planning, post-install verification testing and user experience monitoring / modeling.
• Experience with network security, authentication and identity for wired and wireless 802.1X clients; Preferred background with Cisco ISE (Identity Services Engine).
• Evaluate new products, features and technologies which improve service availability and reduce costs, while providing comprehensive analysis and detailed implementation recommendations.
• Drive an embedded and pervasive security model into all aspects of network and voice infrastructure, site / backbone interconnectivity and to partner managed sites.
• Perform as Tier 3 escalation in support of IT operational organization during complex highly impactful outages that can cross multiple functional domains, involving chronic recurring problems, vendor product bugs and other critical network functionality.
• Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
• Vendor Management - maintain relationships with major product manufacturers and service providers, understanding product capability and placement; driving QBR content/direction and influencing service and product capabilities and roadmaps.
• Produce quality detailed documentation through the entire project delivery life-cycle and lead by example producing best-in-class design, deployment and operational documentation to cover all aspects of infrastructure systems . from architecture, topology, support models, maintenance, troubleshooting runbooks, deployment cookbooks, disaster recovery, technotes, testing, etc.
• Automation - Drive simple and scalable approach to new technology solutions using automation to enable the organization to easily deploy and operate new features, capabilities and functionality.
• Capacity Management - Drive development of capacity planning model and tools, including ownership of decisions regarding future SIP provider upgrade planning and contract negotiations
• Set, own and continually manage technology project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
• Assist with identifying and screening future team members
• 5+ years combined experience with networking, firewall, standards, certification testing, design life-cycle and documentation.
• In-depth experience and understanding of WAN, ISP peering, BGP, OSPF, QoS, IP Addressing, DNS/DHCP, firewalls, wireless and L2 switching.
• Must have design and deployment experience with Cisco routing and switch products and beneficial to have Palo Alto firewall, Cisco 802.1x wired/wireless and VPN experience.
• On-call rotation and occasional domestic and international travel will be necessary.
• Strong Technical Leadership, teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
MUNCH:ON at a glance
MUNCH:ON focuses on Mobile, Food and Beverages, Technology, and Food Tech. Their company has offices in Dubai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, MUNCH:ON has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.