End-to-End Data Science Company
Lumiq is looking for a Product Manager to develop business/domain focused Internet products, with prior experience in B2B platform, technology, or other consumer focused products with direct involvement in product development and management. This role focuses on building products for the BFSI sector specifically on Data & Analytics, Customer Interaction and service.
An ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
· An engineering degree from a top-tier engineering institutes and/or an MBA from a top-tier
· Around 10 years of experience in product management and should possess superior skills in
strategic thinking, problem solving, product management, product planning, and analytics.
They develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems
· Closely work with lead engineers, data scientists and technical developers who design, plan and
develop technical projects, and oversee production and quality control
· Excellent communication skills
· Prior experience in Life Insurance domain preferred
· Understanding of technology specifically cloud & analytics, product development, product
management, product planning.
The typical role & responsibilities will be -
· Innovation on the product
· Periodic Market Analysis to determine the currency of the product, SWOT vis-à-vis
· Continuously evaluate the product feature funnel to prioritize features to maximize the
o Leadership in the marketplace
o Mindshare with the target audience that the product is cutting edge in terms of right business outcomes, functionality, technology and security
· Engage with analysts periodically to get inputs and feedback on the product
· Define, Refine and update product roadmap, feature matrix
· Work in a collaborative manner with product engineering, product support, product
marketing, product training and sales functions
· Participate with engineering on weekly show & tell, backlog grooming, prioritization,
estimation reviews of the story points
· Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
· Product release announcements, modularity & pricing, upgrade guidelines
· Participation in forums, events and aggressively build brand for the product
· Evaluate and drive build-buy-partner decisions
Lumiq at a glance
Lumiq focuses on Information Technology, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Predictive Analytics. Their company has offices in Singapore, Pune, Mumbai, Noida, and Chennai. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.