Canada's Largest Career Management Platform for CPAs
We’re Canada’s leading career management platform for CPAs, with over 15,000 members signed up to the platform. We’ve raised $1.3m from an amazing group of angel investors in our space, we’ve got significant traction (25% of our entry market), we increased revenue by 300% YoY and we’re quickly closing in on product/market fit (we don’t say this lightly, having spent 3 years trying to find it). We’re a OneEleven member company, a graduate of the Creative Destruction Lab and a recipient of the Toronto Board of Trade small business award. Our partnerships include CPA Ontario, Xero, CIBC, FEI Canada, Farber Group, and many other organizations that you’ve probably never heard of but matter a whole lot in our niche space.
What is Luminari? – www.luminari.ai
Luminari is a platform that makes CPAs (Chartered Professional Accountants) lives easier and their careers progress faster. Our major focus right now is LumiQ; an innovative podcast app featuring interesting and relevant conversations with business leaders that count as verified continuing professional development for CPAs (www.lumiqcpd.com).
Who you should be:
- Ambitious, personable and detail-oriented
- You are able to juggle multiple prioritized tasks at the same time, while never dropping the ball
- You’re a stickler for great grammar, punctuation and written tone.
- Low ego, pragmatic and self-reflective personality, with a collaborative communication style
- You pick-up new technology programs quickly
- You’re a curious person, and love finding out why things work the way they do
- You don’t mind getting into the weeds to help your team succeed
What you’ll be responsible For:
- Reaching out to potential clients to tell them more about LumiQ and book a video demo call
- Communicating with interested CPAs to answer their questions about how the platform works
- Maintaining documentation in our CRM platform (it's easy to pick up, don't worry!)
- Preparing for each sales call by doing research on the company and person
- Manage KPIs to determine effectiveness of our outreach and messaging
- 1+ year of sales experience, ideally in B2B SaaS products
- Understanding of the accounting industry would be a huge asset
- Superb written communication skills
- Easily pick up new technologies
What we’re offering:
- A stake in our company
- Get in at the ground floor as employee #15
- Join our fun, hardworking team – where we work hard and play hard
- Work at our downtown office location at OneEleven (Front & John)
- Results-oriented. We’re not sticklers about needing to run out for a haircut or doctor’s appointment.
- Joining a company that has product/market-fit
- Has a team of world-class investors behind us, including Jean Desgagne, Former CEO of GES at the TMX and Dennis Bennie, one of the Founding members of the Creative Destruction Lab.
Location: Downtown Toronto