Combining smart insurance and AI & plug&play iot to keep your home safe
Mobile App Engineer
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France number 1 Neo Insurance
Insurance is a bigger industry than banking, yet it is stuck in the past. At Luko, we reverse the traditional model. We take a flat fee, pay claims super fast, and give back money left to charities you care about.
We’re obsessed by delivering the best customer experience. Our job is to bring *Peace of Mind* to your home. We’re building the best AI technology to avoid accidents and solve problems as fast as possible. In only 12 months we convinced more than 20 000 users and are backed by the best European Investors (tels que Xavier Niel et Bruno Rousset). And it is just the beginning !
We are a team of 40 ambitious and creative talents (coming from Facebook, Doctolib, Devialet, Airbnb, Inria, AXA, BCG, Rocket-Internet...) hungry to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for more impact driven teammates to scale Luko in Europe. Luko is committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Luko's mission is to protect nests 🏡 while giving the best experience to our customers. You will be in charge of that mission by building the best in-app experience. Luko's app has several functions : manage your home insurance and get access to our protection solutions (Luko Door, Luko Elec and Luko Water - read more here : [luko.eu/fr/active-protection](https://www.luko.eu/fr/active-protection)).
**By joining Luko's App team:**
**Build the easiest Home Insurance**
- You will simplify customer's use of its home insurance by giving access easily to all infos, contracts, services...
- You will work closely with product owners and designers to build a great in-app experience
- You will release regular new versions of the app using customer feedbacks
- You will make the Luko App a must-have for our customers by developing inventive and useful new features
**Help protect European homes**
- You will build in-app experience for our IoT solution
- You will create the set up for Luko's protection solutions using SmartConfig
- You will develop differentiated features to give access customers to their data
- You will join a Luko Squad and will be supported by the best experts and techies who will teach you to develop with incredible speed and quality
- You will take part in debates about the next implementations and the different technical choices associated
We have huge ambitions, we rely on you to help us achieve our goals by your technical, strategic knowledge and your experience on the methodologies to adopt 💪
We are also very proud of the speed of execution at Luko as it is a key to our success and we count on you to pursue this through rigor and creativity.
**In few words:**
- Dev 💻
- Learn 📚
- Shine 🌟
If interested apply here : luko.welcomekit.co/jobs/mobile-app-engineer_paris
See you soon :)
Luko at a glance
Luko focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Green Consumer Goods, Smart Home, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Luko has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.