VP Insurance (P&C)€60k – €120k • 0.0% – 2.0%
Luko has big ambition for home insurance in Europe and real competitive advantage. We're convinced that Following Lemonade disruption in the US, European landscape will also be transformed very soon.
The role is absolutely critical for the company and we are looking for a person with superb industry knowledge, analytical skills to lead this area. This is not a classic executive/VP job. You will to re-invent yourself and your industry, work in a hungry team if not foolish.
- Come from an insurer or leading broker
- Have a profound expertise in P&C insurance (5-15 year), distribution and acquisition. Min 2 years of MRH experience
- Proven track record at launching new products, driving innovation to your company
- Network to attract other talent from the industry with you
- Willing to think differently, have a positive impact
- Super hands ON, willing to work directly with the product team, engineer and geeks.
- Data Driven, no bullshit and relentless doer
+ Actuary background is a strong bonus
Leadership & responsibilities
- Deal and negotiate with our partners and risk carriers : Reinsurers, Insurers, Broker, Claim Manager...
- Lead the product definition, go to market, acquisition...
- Hire the best in the industry to be part of the Management team
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of our insurance team members. Help them develop in their roles by leveraging their skill levels, personalities, work styles, and professional goals.
- Participate with Core-team in making key markets, products, sales and investment-related decisions
What do you get ?
- Great equity plan & Competitive salary compensation
- The opportunity to lead P&C disruption in Europe
- Join early and built your A team
Luko at a glance
Luko focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Green Consumer Goods, Smart Home, and Insurtech. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Luko has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2018.