On-Demand Moving & Delivery (YC S15)
Support Associate$30k – $45k
We’re looking for a well-spoken, high achiever who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment to join Lugg’s Support Team. This is a multi-faceted role responsible for Customer, Lugger, Retailer and Operational Support.
You are essentially the bridge between our operations and the customer experience. Your primary role will be to resolve any issues or answer any questions customers may have while ordering a Lugg. You’ll also be the first point of contact for our Luggers. This means that in addition to handling our support line, you’re constantly monitoring the ratings, emails, tweets, etc. and proactively finding solutions to outstanding problems. Here at Lugg, support is one of the defining aspects of our brand, and as a Customer Support Representative, you'll be a crucial part of our voice.
The ideal candidate is empathetic; level-headed and comfortable in his/her own skin. Your middle name is “patience”. You possess the ability to maintain your cool in the face of potential firestorms of human emotion. We want someone who is confident and conscious, and who frequently strives to engage those around them in real, authentic interactions. We’re not looking for someone to read a script, but someone to converse with our customers and Luggers. This is an opportunity to let your personality shine through while maintaining laser focus and attention to detail. Most importantly, you’ll be multi-tasking, writing and talking a lot, so you must have an abundance of energy and be ready to bring your best self to the job every minute!
- Provide email, phone, Chat and SMS support to Customers, Luggers & Retailers.
- Achieve world-class customer satisfaction ratings
- Perform real-time analysis and problem-solving of orders to provide optimal solutions for Lugg stakeholders
- Operate in a highly autonomous environment which empowers you to make decisions
- Contribute to high impact projects
- Strategically think about operational improvements and efficiencies
- Strong communication/writing skills.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience
- A friendly and customer service oriented demeanor
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment and problem-solving quick on your feet.
- A drive to consistently deliver results and exceed expectations.
- The ability to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday (all required) with shifts ending as late as 11 pm. Sample schedule: Wednesday-Sunday, 2-10PM
- Ability to learn web-based applications (Intercom.com, Stripe, Lugg Admin).
- A hunger to learn
- Moving & Delivery industry or hospitality experience is a plus
- Proven history of customer support (preferred)
- Be part of a fast-growing software company
- Room to grow as the department grows
- Work remotely, in the comfort of your home
- Competitive time off and benefits policy
At Lugg, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet your team
Competitive time off and benefits policy
Be part of a fast-growing software company
Room to grow as the department grows
Lugg at a glance
Lugg focuses on Peer-to-Peer, Logistics, and Collaborative Consumption. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lugg has raised $3.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2015.