Digital Marketing Manager$60k – $90k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Lucid is a computer vision startup which developed an AI-based 3D software solution which will allow any consumer to easily capture their world with a smartphone and an app.
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing manager who has launched some of the most groundbreaking consumer campaigns and apps in the past and was able to turn complex technology into consumer attractive purchases. We need an agile and fast moving go-getter with excitement for startups and the attitude to be the best in driving revenue, user acquisition and digital ad placements.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with SEO/SEM, social ad campaigns and google analytics and adwords. If you also have a strong skill with copywriting and digital asset placement, we’d love to meet you and get to know you more.
Ultimately, you’ll lead strong growth and revenue focused campaigns to achieve the highest engagement and reshare counts to drive sales and downloads of our app and products.
* Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
* Design, build and maintain our social media presence
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
* Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
* Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
* Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
* Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
* Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
* Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Proven working experience in digital marketing
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
* Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
* Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
* Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Top coverage at your choice
Performance driven compensation
Free to work from anywhere
Lucid at a glance
Lucid focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Electronics, Augmented Reality, and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Santa Clara and Taipei. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lucid has raised $3.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.