Affordable & Personalized Assessment Solutions that Improve Student Outcomes
Inside Sales Associate (US residents only)$25k – $80k • 0.05% – 0.25%
Total Compensation: $60-$80k (including uncapped commission)
Fixed Base: $25-40k
Lrnr delivers award-winning experiential courseware solutions on an adaptive learning platform at an affordable price. Every student's cognition and retention is continuously measured to provide a truly personalized learning experience.
Lrnr uses Experiential and Active learning techniques using 3D models, intelligent assessment and engaging study tools to help learners understand and apply foundational concepts which are key to building core skills and competencies.
Take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/bfou99pMibQ
Lrnr caters to the US Education market and has won several awards and recognitions for its solutions in STEM.
We are looking for Sales Personnel to help us promote our solutions at US Educational Institutions (Community and 4-year colleges and Universities). If you believe that you could sell our solutions (watch the video), we would love to talk to you.
What you will need to do:
- Cold calling instructors and department chairs (potential customers) to set up demos. You will be using a fast dialer software called Phone Burner, leaving VM and sending emails is automated to enable you to get to live people.
- Work with the data mining team to research, identify, and qualify target colleges and universities.
- Use effective outreach methodologies of our value proposition to key decision-makers (prospective clients).
- Create and organize appropriate lists of prospects and contacts for email/phone campaigns, newsletter distribution, conference attendance, etc.
- Work within a specific territory and exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets. You are our gateway to success!
- Schedule appointments with prospects and Director of Sales and Product Managers.
- Prioritize and manage prospects through our CRM.
- Learn and comprehensively understand our products, platform, and services.
- Represent Lrnr at conferences and networking events.
- We view this as an entry to a mid-level position (depending on experience) with an opportunity to grow into a senior role based on accomplishments.
A big part of your day is going to be spent communicating with prospective clients and coordinating with your Manager. Strong communication skills and team attitude are requirements.
The skills you need to have:
- Smart and strategic mind – you must master a message that stands out to instructors and educators
- Open to growth, ability, and desire to receive feedback and improve daily
- Mission-driven professional with a strong desire to solve the problems that we aim to fix
- Outgoing, engaging, and compelling personality
- Driven to exceed expected outcomes – sales is a numbers game
- Time management and task management skills
- Strong desire to advance your career in Sales
- History of effective collaboration in a team setting.
- Highly adaptable to changing and difficult circumstances -- Startups are an insane amount of fun, but they sure do change quickly. That should excite you!
In addition, you should have:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Interest in HigherEd
You are an ideal candidate if:
1) You are self-motivated and thrive in a remote environment.
2) You are driven to achieve and surpass your goals
3) If you are friendly and outgoing and able to adapt quickly to change.
We are a US-based startup on a mission to personalize learning for everyone and also make it affordable. We are currently building the most advanced adaptive engine that applies learning methodologies based on the cognition and retention of each student.
Our product vision is to enable students to improve their learning outcomes in the shortest possible time to enable them to gain mastery, better grades and ultimately have greater opportunities in their desired field. Our solutions are currently being used at various educational institutions to help students overcome hurdles during their learning process.
If you are passionate about our mission, come and talk to us. We provide an open collaborative environment, a great team and a fun place to work along with excellent benefits and attractive stock options.
Lrnr (learner) at a glance
Lrnr (learner) focuses on Education, K-12 Education, Corporate Training, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lrnr (learner) has raised $2.46M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.