Affordable & Personalized Assessment Solutions that Improve Student Outcomes
Developer - Algorithms, Data Science₹4L – ₹10L • 0.01% – 0.25%
IMPORTANT: Only read on if you understand and agree with:
- You will need to develop an algorithm (we promise you wont find one on the internet) as part of our assignment to enable us (and you) to assess your abilities. It will take you 1-2 days to complete. If you are too busy or too special to do this, DONT APPLY.
- Years of experience only matters if it has helped you become better at writing your own algos. (In short, dont tout about your years of experience building something irrelevant to the role. We have seen Fresh grads build better algos than folks with experience). The mantra is quality over quantity.
Who you are:
Algorithms rockstar with experience in design and dev of Recommender Systems and ML models
Additional mojo you may have:
- GraphDB, Traversals, NLP, conversational bots
- Experience in rapid prototyping, TDD, and continuous delivery.
- If you are a full stack developer, we will love you more.
What we will love you for:
Work with our UX designer, CTO, and Engineers to build fantastic student experiences using data.
Who we are:
We are a US based startup on a mission to personalize learning for everyone and also make it affordable. We are currently building a kickass adaptive engine based on the cognition and retention of each learner.
Product promo video https://youtu.be/bfou99pMibQ
Our vision is to enable students to improve their learning outcomes in the shortest possible time to enable them to gain mastery, better grades and ultimately have better opportunities in life.
We are being used at institutions like Texas A&M, ASU, Purdue, etc to name a few.
If you are passionate about our mission, come and talk to us.
We provide an open collaborative environment, a great team and a fun place to work along with excellent benefits and attractive stock options.
PS: If you are expecting work-life balance, startups are not for you homie!
Lrnr (learner) at a glance
Lrnr (learner) focuses on Education, K-12 Education, Corporate Training, and Higher Education. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Lrnr (learner) has raised $2.46M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2016.