Sr Android Developer at a Fin-tech start-up // 2+yrs experience₹4L – ₹6L
India Fist payment app start-up For Teenagers, LovePay aims to help you manage & spend your money seamlessly.
We are a Surat based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
Your work at LovePay:
As our primary android developer , you are expected to
- Build a light-weight, low latent Android applications with limited or no dependency on third-party modules.
- Build application logic & develop user facing features in Kotlin.
- Build reusable components & front-end libraries for future use, as and wherever needed.
- Translate designs & wireframes into high-quality code.
- Define front-end architecture, document, estimate scope, & deliver on time.
- Plan for new technology insertion & trade-offs in development.
Further, as any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing multiple hats, & be a proactive contributor towards building something truly remarkable.
- At least 2 years of professional experience building native projects for Android.
- Have at least two live projects.
- Practical knowledge of working with RESTful APIs, & version control tools such as git.
- Experience creating custom libraries.
- Proficiency in various software design patterns.
- Accountable & a proactive communicator.
- Has worked in agile or iterative environment. Can estimate scope & prioritise.
- Independent problem solver. Comfortable with ambiguity & fast pace start-up work culture.
- If you have previous experience building technology for Finance products.
- If you have contributed in at least two stages of product development: MVP & Growth.
- If you are a polyglot.