Jr User experience Designer (Mobile & Web)₹3L – ₹4L
India Fist payment app start-up For Teenagers, LovePay aims to help you manage & spend your money seamlessly.
We are a Surat based young & vibrant team planning to on-board amazing talent, someone like you. Please go through the job description below, and connect with us if you deem we are a good fit in the next step of your career progression.
We value your time & hence have a stringent policy to communicate a decision within 7-10 days.
Your work at LovePay
As a user experience designer you will primarily help us design user-centric mobile interfaces, be mindful of material design & human interface guidelines, while enjoying certain sense of autonomy. Part of your work could involve designing creatives for social media/blog posts, as well as designing a fluid interface for website currently limited to a landing page. As any early stage start-up, we expect you to be comfortable wearing various hats, and be a proactive contributor in building something truly remarkable.
- At least 3 years experience designing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions & visual designs for mobile.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.