Start kids investing early, commission free
Senior React Native Developer
Loved is the financial services platform for the next generation. We focus on those under the age of 18 because we believe in the difference we can make to their financial success. Building a great team is essential for us to create a product that our customers' love and that help them succeed.
We are still small yet we are growing fast, so we want those that will outperform and become leaders within our company as it grows. The company is headquartered in San Francisco USA with its extended office in Gurgaon.
Loved has an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Gurgaon office of Loved as a Senior React Native Developer.
What you will do
- Work in a fast-paced environment that develops growth, collaboration, and innovation.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to create a seamless, robust, and efficient interface between the UI and the APIs.
- Write code and perform unit tests to ensure the integrity of the front-end code.
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure bug-free code.
- Participate in front-end team code reviews.
- Seek new ways to improve quality and efficiency in our processes.
What you will bring
- 2+ years of React Native App development experience.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience in Android and/or iOS Architecture.
- Experience in data visualization and algorithm implementation.
- Familiarity with *Redux architecture *
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming concept.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn new things.
- A practical, open-minded, and intellectually curious approach to development.
Below skills will add plus points
- Automated deployment experience via fastlane and bitrise.
- Attribution via Branch.io
- Experience with app analytics building.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Experience with consumer apps, money or finance products.
- Interest in learning about money and finance topics, and helping others do the same.
More information on Loved is available at loved.com.