LOU streamlines user onboarding and training through code-free interactive tutorials
Front End Web Developer - React$60k – $75k • 0.1% – 0.3%
Who We Are:
LOU Web Technologies is a fast-growing startup that is a proud alumni of Techstars NYC, won most promising startup at INBOUND, 1st Place at Tim Draper’s Startup Competition, and is backed by the investors of Lyft, Ring, and SpaceX.
We’re a hard-working, lean team of 4 who are at the beginning of a very promising journey and are looking for an integral team member to join the ride.
What We Do:
At LOU we’re obsessed with user experience. LOU is redefining the way people learn to use software through our digital adoption platform that teaches users while they work. Think real-time personalized training on a massive scale.
We’re looking for an extremely talented and hard-working front-end web developer to help us ramp up development and release features our customers are begging us for. Our frontend consists of 3 main react-based applications including a chrome extension and web widget. We are a design centric company using modern technologies in a fast paced development environment. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about great front-end user experience, clean design, strong, scalable apis, and who is motivated to make software easier for anyone to use. This is a full time (9-5 or 10-6) position in our office in Austin, TX.
This Role Includes:
- Leading the development of new feature releases on all of our front-end React.js applications (landing page, dashboard, chrome extension, web widget)
- Planning and tracking progress of feature releases on Github and Asana
- Utilizing and contributing to an in-house component library (styled components)
- Evaluating development decisions by considering scalability, performance, readability, release timelines, and company impact
What We’re Looking For:
- Must be based in Austin and willing to work out of our office full time (9-5 or 10-6)
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Deep understanding of React concepts like redux, HOCs, hooks, context, and styled components
- Strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn
- Experience with chrome extensions and/or web widgets is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS is preferred