India's first health insurance with unlimited primary care (Y Combinator W20)
Lead iOS Engineer₹6L – ₹24L • 0.0% – 1.0%
Loop Health is on a mission to provide healthcare that improves the quality of life of millions of people and their loved ones. We are building India's first health insurance company that provides unlimited doctor visits, preventitive care and a team of doctors always available on the Loop Health app.
We have taken on the ambitious challenge of building a healthcare system from the ground up.
Our vision is to build a healthcare experience where doctors truly care about their patients, proactively manage their health and help familes find affordable treatments. We want to shift healthcare providers away from getting paid to treat sickness, and towards being rewarded for keeping patients healthy.
Loop Health is funded by Y Combinator, Sierra Ventures and world-class investors like Kevin Lin (co-founder of Twitch), Daniel Burka (ex-design partner at GV), Shiva R. (CTO at WeWork), and others.
We’re looking for a creative, design-oriented iOS developer to join our team to help empower our patients to live healthier lives, and our providers to deliver world-class care.
You would be a major part of the story behind one of the most ambitious startup attempts of the past decade, where you’d work with a team of people who want to rebuild and fix healthcare. You will also:
- Tackle problems on the boundary of software, hardware, and the real world.
- Own entire projects while working alongside cross-functional teams of physicians, designers, and operators.
- Directly contribute to saving and improving people’s lives.
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Rich iOS development skills including Swift, Core Data, and interactions with RESTful APIs, asynchronous design patterns, Auto Layout, and Accessibility
- XCTest including asynchronous unit testing
- Experience with automated user interface testing
- Worked on or created an app that was published on the App Store.
- Loop Health insurance :)
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- and much more..