Brand Success Platform
DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)$100k – $150k • No equity
Where we are going
At Loomly (www.loomly.com), we are building the Brand Success Platform that helps thousands of marketing teams around the world manage every aspect of their communication. This journey started with building the best social media planning solution on the market. Now, the real fun begins. Join our small, fast-growing team and see what is next.
What we offer
We are a US company and we are building our core team here in Los Angeles, California. For you, that means: awesome teammates, work/life balance & meaningful work. Along with a competitive package and cool perks, of course.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer to take the lead in scaling our infrastructure, designing architectural solutions, and improving our operations workflow. We are a small, efficient team and you will get to wear many hats. We pride ourselves in being generalists with the ability to contribute to every aspect of our product across the entire stack.
- Pragmatist focused on the right tools for the job.
- Appreciation for simplicity and applying DevOps practices in a small team environment.
- Value attention to detail.
- Effective communicator in an asynchronous environment. We highly value written communication, documentation, and the ability to take complex concepts and communicate them in an easy-to-understand way.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS.
- Proven ability to architect and scale cloud-based solutions.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience scaling, tuning, and maintaining SQL databases. We are big fans of Postgres.
- Experience surfacing relevant application and system metrics to provide visibility into issues and performance.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with media processing & transcoding.
- Can work with Ruby and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Have experience with data engineering (data warehousing, data lakes, pipelines).
How to apply
Send us some samples of your work (GitHub, StackOverflow, portfolio) at email@example.com and let us know in a short paragraph why you would like to join the Loomly team and how you can contribute to our long-term goals.