Brand Success Platform
Customer Success Manager$50k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.25%
• Where we are going
At Loomly (www.loomly.com), we are building the brand success platform that helps marketing teams manage every aspect of their communication. This journey started with building the best social media planning solution on the market. Now, the real fun begins. Join our small, fast-growing team and see what is next.
• What we offer
We are a US company and we are a fully remote team. For you, that means: awesome teammates, work/life balance & meaningful work. Along with a competitive package and cool perks, of course.
• Your responsibilities
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help users and customers resolve their questions through all channels (including phone, email, chat & social networks), provide advanced training & support to enterprise customers and contribute to company-wide customer development effort by reporting feedback in a structured way as a mean of continuously improving product/market fit.
• Your qualifications
- 3+ years experience in customer service, preferably for an Internet-based company, preferably a SAAS platform, with a focus on problem resolution and user satisfaction maximization.
- Track record of managing customer service requests over multiple channels, in a timely fashion, with a high level of courtesy and empathy.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English (writing & speaking). Professional working proficiency in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German or Dutch (writing only) highly appreciated but not required.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, customer service & marketing and ability to structure thoughts clearly & succinctly in written form for consumption in an asynchronous workplace environment.
- Background or professional interest in social media management & content creation.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, Psychology or Sociology. Advanced degrees preferred but not required.
- Bonus: experience designing support material and training people in professional context.
• Your competencies
If you have a track record of efficiency, integrity, follow-through on commitment, attention to detail, persistence & proactivity, then you will feel at home in our team. You will also get a head start if you can demonstrate an ability to remain calm under pressure, adaptability and high standards, as well as openness to criticism and listening & communication skills.
• How to apply
Send us a link to your LinkedIn profile at email@example.com and let us know in a short paragraph why you would like to join the Loomly team and how you can contribute to our long-term goals.