Entry point to the digital asset economy with leading liquidity sourcing capabilities
Senior Software Engineer (C++)$150k – $150k • 0.5% – 1.0%
• Design and build various components of our cryptocurrency trading platform.
• Manage and support the operation of our trading system, debug issues, and drive continuous improvement thereon.
• Implement inter-process communication and redundancy/failover mechanisms.
• Develop testing, deployment, process monitoring, alert notification, and production support tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, finance, economics, or mathematics from a top-tier institution.
• 8+ years of extensive experience in professional software development using C++.
• In-depth knowledge of network, system, and inter-process communication programming.
• Familiarity with Linux, including shell scripting and C++ programming under Linux.
• Expert in event-driven programming.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and troubleshoot problems independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly analytical with keen optimization skills.
• Curious, self-motivated, and resourceful with a strong attention to detail.
• Able to work independently as well as collaboratively on trading system design and innovation.
• Able to communicate complex ideas clearly.
• Experience in finance and trading system development highly desirable.
• Experience with Boost libraries, especially Asio.
• Experience in Python and other programming languages.
• Experience with cluster/cloud computing.
Lonk at a glance
Lonk focuses on Technology, Trading, Finance Technology, Cryptocurrency, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.lonk.com/ (coming soon)