Accelerate localization from code to delivery
Partnerships specialist€40k – €80k
We're looking for a partnership specialist who will help us build a channel partner program ground up, so that we can strengthen our position in the market and expand exponentially.
This is a high growth opportunity with a chance to leave a big impact and establish best partnership processes from scratch for a game-changing product. The ideal candidate is able to deeply understand our product and drive partner motivation for collaboration, and help them instantly recognize how Lokalise will solve unavoidable localization pains and unlock global growth.
- Be part of building and scaling a partnership team
- Engage actively with other departments and seek for improvements in the partnership process
- Lead discovery and sales calls with partners
- Managing relationships with existing partners, making sure to keep track of their deliverables and act accordingly
- Work with CRM system and different internal tools to capture data relevant to partners
IF YOU HAVE
- 2+ years of experience in channel partnership field
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Self-initiator and curious to “dig deeper”
- Results-oriented, but flexible in your character and open to change
- Experience in sales or marketing is considered an advantage
- B2B SaaS experience is considered a great advantage
WHAT WE CAN OFFER TO YOU
- Competitive salary and employee stock options (the exact format will be adjusted by country)
- Referral and sign-on bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation agreed upon during hiring process
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Wellness benefits
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/470bc1e73us
Take note: salary depending on location.
Employee stock options plan
Full time remote work
Flexible working hours, loyalty leave program and a day off on your birthday
Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Performance, referral and sign-on bonus programs
Lokalise at a glance
Lokalise focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Developer Tools, and Translation. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Lokalise has raised $6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.