Replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster
Senior Product Designer$100k – $140k • 0.0% – 0.05%
Get in on the ground floor at a one of Boston's top startups and help solve a huge challenge for developers and product managers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a talented designer to join our team as a Senior Product Designer. This person will use their exceptional design skills to translate LogRocket's product vision into reality and create a beautiful and seamless user experience for our customers. As a Senior Product Designer, you'll play a critical role in improving the existing product design while contributing to the product strategy and road map.
LogRocket is the first system that gives developers complete visibility into their customer's experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of customers and recently raised a $15M Series B. As we continue to expand our customer base, the Senior Product Designer will help take our product design to the next level and provide an industry-leading user experience for our customers.
If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
- 4+ years of design experience
- Experience building prototypes and wireframes with exceptional aesthetics
- Hands-on experience with modern UX design concepts and tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage work independently
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills
- Provide creative output and direction to help achieve the vision for the product
- Contribute designs and wireframes to upcoming product features
- Assist in establishing design guidelines, best practices, and standards of quality in all design work
- Collect user feedback to help inform the product road map and prioritization
- Catered lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks
- Open vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k and commuter benefits
Generous health benefits
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance provided by us!
We all get to own a piece of what we're building!
Flexible work hours & location
As long as our work is getting done, build a schedule that works for you!
Flexible time off
We all work hard, and are encouraged to take all the time we need to rest and recharge - no strings attached
Catered lunch & stocked kitchen
3 catered lunches a week and a fully-stocked kitchen all of the snacks (healthy and non-healthy), coffee and tea you'll need
Access to a gym through our building facilities
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Frequent team outings in and out of the office - from craft night to boat cruises, when know when it's time to let loose and have fun
LogRocket at a glance
LogRocket focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Video, Information Services, and Design. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogRocket has raised $26M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.