Account Executive$100k – $160k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup and help solve a huge challenge for product managers and developers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to lead the funnel growth team at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about, and you'll play a key role in reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers, including Reddit, Twitch.tv, and Walmart, based largely on word of mouth. We recently raised a $15M Series B and now we're building out the sales team to broaden our reach. That's where you come in!
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS sales
- 1+ years of closing experience
- Experience within an outbound sales motion
- Ability to figure things out and learn independently
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in everything from hunting, to running a POC, to closing, to traveling to meet with a customer on site
About the position
- Opportunity to close five- and six-figure deals
- Opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees and help us grow and build our team
- Opportunity to learn about (and improve) every part of our sales funnel and meet (and sell to) directors and VPs at midmarket and enterprise companies
Benefits and perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND nonhealthy)
- Open vacation policy — we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options — we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more)
In your application, please acknowledge that you've read through the qualifications and that your qualifications fit these criteria.
Generous health benefits
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance provided by us!
We all get to own a piece of what we're building!
Flexible work hours & location
As long as our work is getting done, build a schedule that works for you!
Flexible time off
We all work hard, and are encouraged to take all the time we need to rest and recharge - no strings attached
Catered lunch & stocked kitchen
3 catered lunches a week and a fully-stocked kitchen all of the snacks (healthy and non-healthy), coffee and tea you'll need
Access to a gym through our building facilities
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Frequent team outings in and out of the office - from craft night to boat cruises, when know when it's time to let loose and have fun
LogRocket at a glance
LogRocket focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Video, Information Services, and Design. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogRocket has raised $26M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.