Replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster
Developer Advocate$85k – $135k • 0.0% – 0.1%
Get in on the ground floor at one of Boston's top startups and help solve a huge challenge for developers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a highly motivated technologist to join our team as a Developer Advocate and help grow the LogRocket brand. Our Developer Advocate will continue to foster LogRocket's relationships within the web development community, keeping tabs on what product teams need to improve customer experiences. Additionally, the Developer Advocate will help users understand LogRocket’s benefits and value proposition.
As a Developer Advocate, you will be speaking for LogRocket, so it’s essential that you create and cultivate LogRocket's voice through all of your outbound interactions. You should be excited about talking to frontend engineers all day with the aim of creating and empowering a strong LogRocket community.
- Grow online communities: social/Dev.to/Reddit/etc.
- Product marketing: Address common user questions with website copy, docs, and blog posts
- Team activation: Help activate and educate high-value teams and identify potential case studies and customer references
- Content: Working with our Content Director, you’ll contribute regularly to our editorial calendar. Topics will have a broad scope, from educational content creation (resources, tutorial), to thought leadership and some product marketing
- Over time, help build out our developer advocate team by training and mentoring new LogRocket team members
- Engineering background and ability to get into the nitty gritty of frontend engineering
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to move fluidly between strategy and execution
- Experience creating and distributing content across multiple platforms
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder and conflict defuser
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work independently
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited vacation time and generous holiday breaks
- Culture of learning and development
- 401k and commuter benefits
- Catered lunch
Note: This role can either be fully remote or based out of our office in downtown Boston.
Generous health benefits
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance provided by us!
We all get to own a piece of what we're building!
Flexible work hours & location
As long as our work is getting done, build a schedule that works for you!
Flexible time off
We all work hard, and are encouraged to take all the time we need to rest and recharge - no strings attached
Catered lunch & stocked kitchen
3 catered lunches a week and a fully-stocked kitchen all of the snacks (healthy and non-healthy), coffee and tea you'll need
Access to a gym through our building facilities
Pre-tax commuter benefits
Frequent team outings in and out of the office - from craft night to boat cruises, when know when it's time to let loose and have fun
LogRocket at a glance
LogRocket focuses on SaaS, Information Technology, Video, Information Services, and Design. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogRocket has raised $26M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019.