B2B Marketing & Sales Executive₹20,000 – ₹35,000 • No equity
The B2B Marketing & Sales Executive is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. The B2B Marketing & Sales Executive will report directly to the director and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders of the prospect companies.
This is an individual contributor role with no supervisory responsibilities.
- Execute the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives.
- Focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging
- Ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates
- Promotes and sells media products and services.
- Set up meetings with key agency personnel and clients (brand manager, marketing manager, head of social media etc)
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Negotiate prices and book new business.
- Identify and grow relationships with media agencies and brands.
- Manage and maintain a sales pipeline.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- This is a rewarding job with a very dynamic company.
- Working in marketing can be demanding at times and requires dedication and close attention to detail.
- Flexible approach: Be prepared to support ad-hoc marketing projects