Putting Your Logs to Work for You!
Lead, Product Marketing
LogDNA is a centralized log management solution that empowers DevOps teams with the tools that they need to be more productive by developing and debugging their applications with ease. LogDNA’s innovative features put users in control of their data, allowing them to gain valuable insights from their logs. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform.
Our marketing team is responsible for delivering effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns. At the core of our team is Product Marketing, which is responsible for partnering throughout the company to deliver customer insights, take new and existing products to market, and develop the messaging strategy and content to fuel growth campaigns.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team and build a world class product marketing function at LogDNA. Successful candidates will have a drive to understand customer needs, dig into product details, and elevate our messaging to deliver solution-oriented campaigns. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having autonomy to drive your initiatives. You will be reporting to the VP of Marketing.
What to expect in the role
- Own go-to-market strategies for LogDNA’s suite of solutions and products.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer and prospect interviews, and segmentation analysis. Own customer persona development.
- Develop customer messaging that proves LogDNA’s differentiation and value proposition.
- Partner with Demand Generation to execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand for LogDNA’s products and solutions.
- Partner with Product Management to be the voice of product in marketing and the voice of the customer to product.
- Develop competitive landscape intelligence for product, sales, and marketing.
- Enable the sales team with product and solution content.
- Own product marketing launches from start to finish.
- Write case studies and blog posts.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Deep empathy for customers and an ability to adapt how you communicate to effectively reach and engage with our audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- Technical curiosity. You are passionate about learning new technologies.
- A team-first mentality. Product Marketing works with nearly every discipline at LogDNA. You thrive in collaborative environments.
- A passion for enabling LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- A bias towards action and getting things done.
- 5+ years experience in a product marketing or related function
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
Full health coverage
Lunch provided daily
Local boba and coffee
Dog friendly office
Annual group offsite
LogDNA at a glance
LogDNA focuses on Cloud Computing, Search, Real Time, Big Data, and Software. Their company has offices in Mountain View and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogDNA has raised $33.42M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.