Putting Your Logs to Work for You!
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
At LogDNA, you will be involved in envisioning and implementing a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience combined with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, Houseparty, and ASICS. We are building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We have achieved 300% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we're just getting started.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Senior Frontend Engineer to help us build our evolving, world-class log management system. The ideal candidate will be a hands on energetic self-starter with a passion for pixel perfection. You will have a team-oriented attitude, a desire to see your team succeed and grow, and the ability to set up processes to execute quickly. You will be results-driven, hold yourself and others to the highest standards and put our customers success first.
Responsibilities (What you'll do)
- Work closely with the product management, design, and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and quickly iterate to build features
- Work on both sides of the web app: design and build client-side UIs as well as server-side APIs
- Design, implement, and launch critical product features in a fast-paced environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements of our product
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams and with partner companies
- Investigate and improve overall system performance and scalability
- Drive engineering best practice and mentor colleagues
Qualifications (What you'll need)
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
- Solid experience with Vue.js/Vuex or React/Redux frameworks
- Solid experience with Express.js, MongoDB, Redis and similar server-side technologies
- Solid understanding of front-end architecture, managing state. Knowledge of best practices of building data flow in a web app
- Obsession with product quality and customer success
- Keen attention to detail, without forgetting about the big picture
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
Bonus Points (Nice to have)
- An eye for design and a passion for building simple yet powerful user interfaces
- Delivering a product that supports users worldwide
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- 100% full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
- 100% remote optional
At LogDNA, we're looking for employees who exhibit passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description. We're building a culture where our differences are valued and believe this will drive innovation. Ultimately, our success will be achieved through diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and opinions . Everyone is welcome - as an inclusive workplace our employees are comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work every day. Come join us.
Full health coverage
Lunch provided daily
Local boba and coffee
Dog friendly office
Annual group offsite
LogDNA at a glance
LogDNA focuses on Cloud Computing, Search, Real Time, Big Data, and Software. Their company has offices in Mountain View and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogDNA has raised $33.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.