Putting Your Logs to Work for You!
Growth Marketing Lead
LogDNA’s mission is to enable developers to be more productive so they can focus on doing what they love. A centralized log management solution, LogDNA helps developers and DevOps-oriented teams develop, troubleshoot, and debug their applications with ease. LogDNA’s innovative features put users in control of their data, allowing them to gain valuable insights from their logs. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform.
Our marketing team is responsible for delivering effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns.
We are building a Demand Marketing/Growth Marketing engine across our self-serve and enterprise contract business. We are looking for a creative, collaborative marketer to join our fast-growing team and build a world class demand generation function at LogDNA. Successful candidates will be fluent with the latest strategies and tools to drive demand by acquiring new customers and growing their usage of LogDNA. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having autonomy to drive your initiatives that result in new and existing customer pipeline growth and closed deals.
What to expect in the role:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product to design and execute demand generation and lifecycle strategies globally.
- Own key business and revenue metrics across self-serve, the sales funnel, and customer growth and retention.
- Drive multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that build pipelines for new business as well as customer retention and renewal. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, content syndication, webinars, and retargeting programs.
- Develop and guide customer acquisition and nurture programs, focused on driving pipeline and closed-won deals.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and refine our targeting and segmentation.
- Identify, produce, and adapt compelling content, marketing assets, and thought leadership to drive demand.
- Lead, develop, and mentor a growing team of demand generation marketers.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to track, analyze, and report out on our campaign performance across all marketing channels.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
- Manage the demand generation budget and third-party providers, including vendors, freelancers and contractors.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Experience working with marketing tech stack tools (Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and more).
- A deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, and email marketing tactics and technologies.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Results-oriented mindset with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics that focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- A team-first mentality. You thrive in collaborative environments.
- A passion for enabling LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Curiosity -- a test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- A bias towards action and getting things done.
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
Full health coverage
Lunch provided daily
Local boba and coffee
Dog friendly office
Annual group offsite
LogDNA at a glance
LogDNA focuses on Cloud Computing, Search, Real Time, Big Data, and Software. Their company has offices in Mountain View and Remote. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, LogDNA has raised $33.42M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.