Creating transformative positive impact in building software products
Manual QA₹4L – ₹7L
What we need
We are looking for a strong QA candidate to join our team. We create new technology every day, new ways to do things, new ways to connect, collect and present data, this person will be responsible for making sure that via technology we continuously and sustainably deliver quality solutions to our customers. You are expected to have at least 2 years of professional experience in the QA field testing sustainably at least one of UI or APIs.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand product architecture and functionality.
- Understand end-to-end testing requirements and maintain test plans for functionality and system testing.
- Contribute in Test Automation Development/Enhancement.
- Participate in the creation and enhancement of the continuous integration platform used to test all our projects.
- Communicate test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in a timely manner.
- Develop Test plans and End to End test scenarios, simulating our customers’ use of our Enterprise product portfolio.
- Deploy solutions on complicated environments and generate data for testing.
- Be involved in new features development, provide inputs to Product Managers and Developers on the correct behavior of the system.
- Install and Configure testing systems with latest deliveries for testing.
- Create testing blueprints for new features
- Create manual test cases in Zephyr or any other tool.
- Execute test cases and report results
- Execute automated test cases and analyze results
- Function and an active member of an Agile Scrum team
- Ability to understand and review requirements documents for test plan development
- Create/Update and execute test cases that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality
- Ability to set up testing environments using various tools
- Use and develop troubleshooting techniques that minimize the turnaround time of issue identification
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause
- Participate in defect triage meetings with development
- Ensure product meets all relevant requirements and Nuance quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Additional Skills Desired
- Experience in the E-commerce or Travel or Manufacturing domain is an advantage.
- Prior experience of working with a globally distributed team is a plus.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- ISQTB certified would be a plus point.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in one area or more - IT, QA, Test Automation.
- Experienced working on Windows and Linux and/or Unix
- Customer Facing experience and Customer Experience in mind
Who we think will be a great fit…
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good QA engineer but also aware of modern trends in testing distributed software applications. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of professional QA experience
- Knowledge and experience working in a variety of agile tools (e.g. Atlassian).
- Experience with testing modern web applications and mobile applications
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions and issues.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!